`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Unlisted Errors Not In Database w/ scans Including Jeter!

Unlisted Errors Not In Database w/ scans Including Jeter!
Hey everyone, there are lots of errors/variations out there that aren't recognized by Beckett. Some are very questionable and can more or less be chalked up as random printing flaws. However, I have scans of several cards that have obviously been "corrected" by the manufacturer. These cards should absolutely be recognized in the database as you will see.

1995 Fleer Major League Prospects Derek Jeter #7
Here's the front:
[Image: jeter95front.jpg]

Here's the back, as you can see one card does not have the copyright info or the MLBPA/MLB logos:
[Image: jeter95back.jpg]

1980 Topps Bob Randall #162
One version has a blue flag tip, Topps obviously corrected it to purple. If the 1989 Topps Stan Jefferson is recognized, so should this card be:
[Image: bobrandall.jpg]
[Image: 80randallerr.jpg]
[Image: BobRandallcor.jpg]

1991 Topps Robin Ventura #461 Gray left inner Border and Corrected Red Inner border
[Image: 91Ventura.jpg]

1991 Topps Kevin Seitzer #695 Green inner top border, corrected blue inner border
[Image: 91Seitzer.jpg]

1994 Topps Delino Deshields #109 - Expos & 2B in Red on front, Corrected Expos and 2B in yellow
[Image: 94Deshields.jpg]

1995 Topps Babe Ruth #3 With and without gold Topps logo in upper left corner. As you can see both copies have all of the rest of the gold foil:
[Image: 95Babe.jpg]

1991 Pro Set Bruce Smith PB Highlights #47. As you can see the words "THE OFFICIAL NFL CARD" in the upper left next to the Pro Set logo can be found in black or white letters:
[Image: bsmith.jpg]
Here's one more from 1990 Pro Set.
1990 Pro Set Chris Hinton PB #343. There are already 2 versions listed in the database: a) no Trade stripe on front and b) Traded stripe on front. Well there is a 3rd version which HAS the Traded stripe on the front like version b), but the text on the back starts with "Has been named.." like version a) does. Version b) text begins with "Six time Pro...".
[Image: hinton1.jpg]
[Image: hinton2.jpg]

RE: Unlisted Errors Not In Database w/ scans Including Jeter!
LOL great now there are more cards I have to look for. LMK on the trade when you get a chance? J
[Image: hgSw1.png]
Looking for 1990 PRO SET football variations.
Especially 666 Steve Young!!!!

(07-24-2012, 08:33 PM)ProSetMaster Wrote: LOL great now there are more cards I have to look for. LMK on the trade when you get a chance? J
Hahaha, right on. I'm not real sure if I want to part with all of the Hintons but I'll get at least one of them to you one way or another.

I could really use 3 of them. I am working on 4 master sets right now. One for ME and one for my brother and 2 for his sons. I already have one. I wanted them all to trade for other needs in the sets. You know how that goes. Well let's work something out. J
Do you have any interest in any other 1990 Pro set stuff? Such as a Lombardi hologram or some other variations? I have gone thru cases and cases in the past couple years and have all kinds of cool Stuff!
[Image: hgSw1.png]
Looking for 1990 PRO SET football variations.
Especially 666 Steve Young!!!!