`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 more awesome 58's!

2 more awesome 58's!
Love the first one, no writing on the back either! Got them for about $10 each.
Photobucket
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: 2 more awesome 58's!
Nice!
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

very nice!

You're killing me man. You got to quit picking them up so often. I am never going to catch up. JK! By the way, did you see my thread with the 7 I picked up on Saturday? I am now up to 77, I think.

I am about to start selling some of my modern stuff so I can pick up more vintage. Just got to figure out how to sell it.

Again, nice pickups.

$5.00 a week?! OMG sign me up RIGHT NOW.. hahaha. Awesome pickups!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(07-16-2012, 08:26 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: You're killing me man. You got to quit picking them up so often. I am never going to catch up. JK! By the way, did you see my thread with the 7 I picked up on Saturday? I am now up to 77, I think.

I am about to start selling some of my modern stuff so I can pick up more vintage. Just got to figure out how to sell it.

Again, nice pickups.
I lost out on the Clemente last night by 6 bucks. I'm having a lot of fun picking these up on the cheap.

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Great pickups dude!!!!

I'm digging the "big 17" tv" prize.....if they only knew how big tv's are now!! LOL!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE