IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prospects Mail day

Prospects Mail day
6 July 2012 mail day:

[Image: Rookie6July2012.jpg]
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: Prospects Mail day
Base Chrome? hows your Tyler Austin collection looking. Right now i have his silver ice, purple prospect, as well as base and base chrome. All are headed to to tampa games to get autos.

Thats my second chrome for Rookie. For Rookie I got three base two purple two chrome and the blue wave. For Austin I got the chrome, purple and the blue wave should be incoming (hopeful my next update).
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

nice card man!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(07-06-2012, 05:24 PM)beginesj Wrote: Thats my second chrome for Rookie. For Rookie I got three base two purple two chrome and the blue wave. For Austin I got the chrome, purple and the blue wave should be incoming (hopeful my next update).
Do you live in the florida area? Are you looking to get them auto'd? If so let me know I have season tickets to the FSL and I myself collect as many Yankee prospects as I can. I have a thread up containing some of the autos I have gotten so far this year. Currently "HOARDING" Tyler Austin, Mason Williams and Gary Sanchez being they got promoted at the same time on July 3rd.

Today mail day. At last my blue wave arrives:

[Image: TylerAustinBlueWave.jpg]

oOo pretty!
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Nice pickups, Jeremy. The scanner doesn't do justice for Blue Waves. I've seen it in person...much nicer when tilted.

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(07-16-2012, 12:48 PM)frostycollects Wrote: Nice pickups, Jeremy. The scanner doesn't do justice for Blue Waves. I've seen it in person...much nicer when tilted.
J its great to see you still you on the boards!!

This week update thanks to lcollins1998:

[Image: CanoAustin_zpsa96874b9.jpg]