`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone excited for the release of limited?

RE: Anyone excited for the release of limited?
Like I stated on Panini's blog, the cards look amazing, and if I was utterly rich I'd buy a case of it (though some have complained about too many draft redemptions), but even that wouldn't get me what I would want out of it...the base and legends set. I can't justify spending $100 on a box of cards where I get 3 base cards, which is less than 5% of the base set. That's why when I made an order today with money I got from selling, I bought the case of sleeves I've been wanting to buy (I blame it on OCD) along with two 36 pack retail boxes. I bought two retail boxes rather than one hobby box (even though the Hobby box was cheaper than the two retail boxes) because I figured I'd probably have a better chance at completing the 279 card base set with 360 (2 boxes, 36 packs and 5 cards per pack each box) cards than 288 (36 packs, 8 cards per pack) cards. I only buy boxes if I have a good chance at getting 80%+ of the set I'm going after. I got lucky on Past & Present (full set within two boxes) and am hoping to be as lucky with 2011-12 Hoops (though I doubt I'll get the chase card).
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone excited for the release of limited? - by xstreaminsanity - 07-09-2012, 11:55 AM