`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Brock Marion Mini PC 26 of 39 cards down w/a Shout Out to MannyEsco

My Brock Marion Mini PC 26 of 39 cards down w/a Shout Out to MannyEsco
Alright I figured I revamp this and make a new thread with just the bucket link instead of posting pics on random pages everytime. So here it is. 26 of the 39 total cards made of Brock.

http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559...rion%20PC/

Most recent pickups come from MannyEsco. He was kind enough while at Burbank Sportscards to pick these up for me. And there are some nice low numbered ones in the haul. Thanks a ton Manny. It is very much appreciated.

6/27/12 pickups from MannyEsco
1997 Topps Minted in Canton
2002 Upper Deck XL Holofoil 43/65
2002 Pacific Extreme LTD 03/24
2002 NFL Showdown
2003 Topps Total w/Sammy Knight
2003 Topps Total Silver w/Sammy Knight
2004 Topps Total w/Dre Bly & Fernando Bryant
2004 Topps Total First Edition w/Dre Bly & Fernando Bryant
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: My Brock Marion Mini PC 26 of 39 cards down w/a Shout Out to MannyEsco
Wow very nice! I too need alot from burbank but the prices are so high!!! Props to manny!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-28-2012, 05:42 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Wow very nice! I too need alot from burbank but the prices are so high!!! Props to manny!!!
yeah they had some of these on ebay and i was holding off because they wanted more than i thought i should pay. then manny told me he has had luck actually going to the store and getting better pricing on their cards and offered to pick up any i needed off my list. he knocked some big ones out for me. great guy that manny is
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

It was no problem... My sister live 10 mins walking distances from it... The worker there where great too... very helpful..
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

(06-28-2012, 05:47 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah they had some of these on ebay and i was holding off because they wanted more than i thought i should pay. then manny told me he has had luck actually going to the store and getting better pricing on their cards and offered to pick up any i needed off my list. he knocked some big ones out for me. great guy that manny is
That's awesome. Their prices are really high. Have looked at a few cards from there for the PC, but the prices are a little too steep. Congrats on the adds Ryan! Way to go Manny!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1