`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Live Break Tonight @ 10:30. Five Packs of Panini's Father's Day Promo Packs

RE: Live Break Tonight @ 10:30. Five Packs of Panini's Father's Day Promo Packs
(06-29-2012, 11:56 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Eh, too pricey for few cards. Remember:

"I don't always buy hobby boxes. But when I do, I try to collect the set."

lol. That was so corny. lol.
24 packs 8 cards per pack thats gotta give you close to a complete base set.

That's 192 cards total. Minus about 16 for hits, that's 176. There are 100 rookies in the product alone. I think the set is 250 cards, but I could be wrong.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Hey, if you are looking for a deal on Hoops wax, my lcs is running a sale for $45 a box... Don't know what it would cost to ship, but let me know and I'll see if they still have some.

Yeah, I'm looking at $42 right now online, and if I get enough stuff (including the sleeves), I'll get free shipping, but I'll let you know.

If you get enough to qualify for free shipping, thats a steal! I've been toying with picking one up, but I wasn't a fan... All of my money has been going into past & present!

I won't buy any more packs of Past & Present to finish off the insert sets I'm working on (Changing Times, Fireworks, Raining 3's, Breakout Autographs), there'd be too much base left over. I mean, I could take the money I'd spend on a box of Hoops and buy some of the set fillers I need, but I'm not seeing any lots available and I don't really want to buy them all individually right now. Will try to trade for some of them (mostly just buying the AU). But I figured I can grab a box of Hoops and probably get 80% of the set, maybe a PC AU, some PC hits, and have a good break. That's the great thing about being a set collector, the entire break is fun, not just the hit packs. Smile

Yeah, hoping to pull a patch, pc auto, or rookie auto redemption that turns into Kemba Walker, Tristan Thompson, or Cory Joseph - though Kyrie Irving would be a nice consolation prize!

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK