`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chael Sonnen Fistograph

Chael Sonnen Fistograph
Hey guys, I`m looking for Chael Sonnen fans to add a FISTO-GRAPH for their PC. Anyone else interested shoot me an offer. Note these are JUMBO cards (6" x 8") with Chael Sonnen's AUTOGRAPH and of course the coolest part , his Fist print or "FISTO-GRAPH". Only 10 of these around and the #10/10 was sold damaged (creased down the middle). If anyone has come across any other "FISTO-GRAPHS" let me know! Especially Chael Sonnen, if I could find the other 7, I would be willing to take them off your hands!

Updated Bucket
http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh557/RomeoJ127/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Chael Sonnen Fistograph
(06-23-2012, 04:25 AM)RomeoJ127 Wrote: Hey guys, I`m looking for Sonnen fans to add a fistograph for their PC. Anyone else interested shoot me an offer
I am interested... Who do you collect?
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

Looking for a cash(PayPal) offer primarily, BUT will also consider a Cash(PayPal/trade offer. Looking for an equal card in rarity of Rory Macdonald, GSP, or Jones

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-25-2012, 10:14 AM)RomeoJ127 Wrote: Looking for a cash(PayPal) offer primarily, BUT will also consider a Cash(PayPal/trade offer. Looking for an equal card in rarity of Rory Macdonald, GSP, or Jones
I have a Jon Jones Auto and Gear Relic /25 that I could trade along with a 2010 Knockout Auto of GSP. I also have that Anderson Silva/Matt Hughes Auto Mat ERROR card I messaged you about earlier if you were interested in that.

Let me know if we can work something out.
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

(06-25-2012, 06:31 PM)cutlett Wrote: I have a Jon Jones Auto and Gear Relic /25 that I could trade along with a 2010 Knockout Auto of GSP.
I wish I had a Sonnen fistograph
take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]