`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....

RE: so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....
(06-11-2012, 07:42 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: He marked the item shipped the next day. That was Tuesday. I checked today and there was nothing. But it usually takes 4 days since we live in a small town out in the middleof nowhere.

I have NOT mailed his end yet. He only had 3 trades (all positives) when I accepted the trade with him. So I decided I would wait until I received his end before shipping. It is still packaged up and waiting to be mailed.

I will wait until the end of this week to put the cards back in my ORG. It wasn't anything big, just a bunch of $10-$20 inserts of guys like Barry Sanders, John Elway, Dan Marino, etc. and a Willie McCovey JSY card.

So I am not out anything as of yet.

lol. the glass broke on the floor, highly doubt your getting your end. but hey, if you got a straw. just curious, how long did it take for him to mark as shipped? how long have u been waiting?

[/quote]
nice. im glad to see almost every1 save their cards. it would be pretty awesome if he did send though. what if he did. you would have to do th ehonest thing and send to him lol??
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to..... - by th3coroner - 06-11-2012, 08:03 PM