`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron

RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron
(06-11-2012, 04:03 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Lebron did the Cavs wrong I will not argue that but they didn't help themselves to keep him either. He begged for players and they didn't listen and grabbed someone else like his last year in Cleveland when Amare was getting traded he begged them and what they gave him Jamison of the Wizards. Then the fact that his teammate was sleeping with his mom and the team knew but did nothing about it. They could have told him and asked if he wanted him off the team being your franchise player. So I don't blame him for leaving though how he did it was not right the Cavs didn't treat him right for 7 years. You build around your franchise player and they did none of that. Now let’s talk about Kobe the cheater and snitch. So he gets caught sleeping around and his wife finds out what does he do (Well Shaq did it too). Yeah that’s real grown up throwing you own teammate under the bus because you got caught. Kobe has been cocky as well and Lebron has proven he is the greatest of his time. I believe Cleveland gave him the name King James and he stuck with it as he liked how it sounded. Point is neither is innocent and if Kobe just manned up and said he made a mistake Shaq would of retired a Laker and Kobe could be at 6 to 8 championships as he still had life in him when he left LA because of Kobe.

every athlete cheats, except for maybe tim tebow, LMAO. nothing else is even an argument. your bringing up personal lives, im telling you how lebron treated the only fans who were loyal to him. kobe doesnt have some ridiculous im the best pre game ritual either, and kobe has never quit on his team ever. kobe didnt tell everyone he was the best he showed it. lebron he tells everyone hes the best with nothing to back it up yet....we can talk paper all you want, but paper doesnt make a player great, it takes so much more than statistics....kobe and jordan just happened to have those too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron - by william2012 - 06-11-2012, 04:26 PM