`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware!

RE: 08-09 Topps Signature w/ scans: bbills and xstream- beware!
(06-08-2012, 01:56 PM)luisio82 Wrote: how much r u lookin for the elvin hayes and the ricky pierce???
Hadn't really thought about it. I checked your org though and you have a couple old school MJs I could use. Not sure if they're actually FT or not though. Obviously I don't have enough to get the scoring kings or team leaders MJs but take a look through my org if you get a chance and maybe we can get a trade going!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I know it's not worth much, but I wouldn't mind taking that Bill Walker off of your hands. Let me know what you might be interested in.

Thanks

very nice break, i know topps was wanting to get rid of all of their stickers, but i cant believe how high the numbering is on some of the cards, especially the bird.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I am interested in buying the Bird from you send me a PM and LMK what you would like to get for it.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Dang that is a sweet box to get Bird, Isiah and Ray!

(06-08-2012, 02:30 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: I need both we will have to talk
get in line sir, anyway I only need the allen got the bird already
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

i actually already have the Allen got it Mixed up with the Parish ..

I need Parish, Bird and Russell to complete the Celtics Rainbow not including the Double/Triple autos

(06-08-2012, 05:09 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: very nice break, i know topps was wanting to get rid of all of their stickers, but i cant believe how high the numbering is on some of the cards, especially the bird.

True, but some are up to 6225 which is crazy...why even number them at that point?? I actually did well to only pull one numbered above 1799.

But still better than sticker redemptions, IMHO.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

good break on the Bird. I agree, that it should of been numbered lower... but it's a lot better than a Rudy Gay auto...

------------------------
I am looking for the following "black facsimiles", along with JJ HICKSON AUTO.

** BLACK FACSMILES My NEEDS **

robert parish
vince carter
Danny schayes
Baron Davis
Brandon Roy
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose *****
Morris Almond
Michkael Pietrus
Samuel Dalembert
Shaq
Zach Randolph
Jo Jo White
Spud Webb

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(06-09-2012, 04:03 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: good break on the Bird. I agree, that it should of been numbered lower... but it's a lot better than a Rudy Gay auto...

------------------------
I am looking for the following "black facsimiles", along with JJ HICKSON AUTO.

** BLACK FACSMILES My NEEDS **

robert parish
vince carter
Danny schayes
Baron Davis
Brandon Roy
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose *****
Morris Almond
Michkael Pietrus
Samuel Dalembert
Shaq
Zach Randolph
Jo Jo White
Spud Webb
Got your PM, couldn't respond you gotta clean your inbox out! Smile Sorry to say I didn't pull any of your needs. I did well on this box though so I'll probably pick up another post-wedding, so check me then!