`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting Screwed, is there anything I can do?

RE: Getting Screwed, is there anything I can do?
(05-21-2012, 11:38 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: apologize for the misinformation. however, the second part is still true: if the seller can prove you are bidding maliciously, they will boot you for that. i dealt with that as a seller last year, and nailed all 5 of the guy's accounts, including his main account (rival seller trying to tarnish my rep)

I didn't know about the three strikes and your out rule until recently and only then because someone on another thread here sparked my interest in checking out the rule. Granted, I've only heard about it from other people but it was enough people to convince me. It's apparently now based on a percentage of some sort, though nobody seems to know what the threshold is and I don't think ebay is very forthcoming with that information either.

So with that said, I can't say with 100% certainty that it was abolished but it looks that way and only ebay seems to know what will actually get someone booted in regards to NPB strikes now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting Screwed, is there anything I can do? - by ricelynnevans75 - 05-21-2012, 01:22 PM