`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby?

RE: When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby?
(05-18-2012, 06:59 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: To end this rant on a positive note, I have been very impressed with the Spurs, especially Kawhi Leonard. He has great mentors with Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan on that team. It's probably me getting older but I just appreciate people who go out and humbly kick another team's a**.

I like what your saying here, The Spurs do their job quietly and its not until the playoffs when people hear and see their true game. I love my SPURS!!!

Now, to the Wade topic, last year I love the fact Dallas punked them badly. The thing that got to me was when LBJ and Wade decided it would be fun to poke at Dirk cause he was somewhat hurt. So they came out of the dressing room with ice packs on their knees..REALLY??? Later they said they were just joking around which I saw nothing funny about it. Dirk got the last laugh anyways. Now, if the Pacers do the same, which I believe they can. It will be two teams that didn't have the attention or stars, but the desire and heart to win. Something I'm seeing that the Heat don't have currently. Its not about how many stars you have, just ask Jerry Jones!!! (Ouch!)...lol

[/quote]

You're totally right ... it always bothers me when the media makes it out like Team A is only losing because Team A is beating itself or someone on Team A is injured, and they don't give any credit to Team B whatsoever.

All ESPN wanted to talk about and show today was Wade's tantrum, and they spent like zero time on the team that WON by what, 19?

I've never been a Pacers fan, but I've been really impressed with the roster Larry Bird has put together ... David West is a tough guy and was a huge pickup, and Hibbert just keeps getting better.

Even bench guys like Hansbrough and Collison would be starters elsewhere, but they're just as effective as the starters when they get in.

I honestly think they're the best team in the East, though I'm thinking Stern is cringing at the ratings that a Spurs-Pacers final would get (no offense — rings are the bottom line, so I'll take a front-line power organization like the Spurs over any of the tabloid teams any day).

Messages In This Thread
RE: When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby? - by rjcj2017 - 05-18-2012, 07:07 PM