Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over 600 items & 1700 UFC cards ft fs

Over 600 items & 1700 UFC cards ft fs
Hi,

Just wanted to let anyone interested in making a trade know that i have entered the first large chunk of my UFC/MMA traders in my organize now & have figured out how to put them in the trade section thanks to syaney for the help. I'll be adding more including the following which i havn't had time to put in yet:

-Round 1 Base, Golds, Silvers
-Round 2 Base, Golds, Photo Finish
-Main Event Base, Golds
-2010 Leaf Autos
-2010 RD 4 Base, Golds
-2011 Title Shot Base, Golds
-2011 MOT Base, Golds
-any of the UFC Fight Posters

I also have some items not listed in Beckett like 2006 Japanese Pride, misc Japanese K1 & 2008 Elite XC w/ Nick Diaz RC, Gina Carano RC, Kimbo Slice RC, Renzo Gracie RC, Frank Shamrock, KJ Noons RC, Robbie Lawler RC, Phil Baroni RC, & Murilo "Ninja" Rua RC

I also have cards not listed in my Master set that i'd consider trading from but would need something nice to move of either my favourite fighters or anything serial numbered to first printed like #001/288, #01/88, or #1/1. My favourite fighters are:

1-Jon Jones
2-Anderson Silva
3-GSP
4-Rory MacDonald
5-Fedor Emelianenko
6-Cris Cyborg Santos
7-Gina Carano
8-Gegard Mousasi
9-Charles Oliveira
10-Dan Henderson
11-Ben Henderson
12-Dominick Cruz

As i'm new here don't mind shipping first to others whe have a good trader rating. I can also send scans to anyone of any of my cards prior to completing a deal so you can examine them closely. Also a lot of my relic cards are more than single colour as i make a point of trying to get the nicest swatches possible. Any ridiculous swatches or mats i'm willing to trade nice stuff for as well.

thanks,

MattWink

RE: Over 600 items & 1700 UFC cards ft fs
stoked to have another serious trader here! sent u an offer man
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Matt,

The O.P., sent you a PM. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I suck at using the organize but I need some main event poster cards.. UFC 4 and UFC 70.. let me know if u got both thanks!
Collecting Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, UFC cards
Hockey Auto's of Kopitar, Dustin Brown, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Jonathan Quick, Giroux, Toews, Kane
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l537/any4forsberg/