`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 bowman break no auto

2012 bowman break no auto
So I was excited to open my first box of 2012 Bowman this morning only to be disappointed. Down to my last 6 packs thinking the auto would be there but boy was i wrong. This has never happened to me before. Has anyone experience this before with Bowman? I will call them tomorrow and hopefully work something out with them. Any advice would be highly appreciated.
DO NOT TRADE WITH BOSOXFAN1971, DORKYPUNKROCKERGUY.

RE: 2012 bowman break no auto
Clearly this stuff is mass produced. To many jumbo boxes with 2 hits, My hobby box only having two parralel base cards besides my ref cole auto. Or someone is going to get a HOT HOT BOX.
[Image: NYBannerFinalcopy.jpg]

keep upcs code and pack and call bowman
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Call topps, keep the box for the number inside it(the number will be inside the box.) They will send you an auto. Of the three companies I have had a problem with(I wouldnt say its a problem really, as I rip MASSIVE amounts of wax and mistakes happen)...anyway, Out of the three companies, Panini, Tristar, and Topps, Topps took ther longest to make good, HOWEVER THEY DID MAIL ME AN AUTO, AND THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT!

Thanks for the feedback .
DO NOT TRADE WITH BOSOXFAN1971, DORKYPUNKROCKERGUY.

Yeah, Topps does take a while, but at least they are easy to deal with. They did it a WHOLE lot last year with Gypsy Queen.

Yea in 2011 had the same problem. bought 3 boxes bowman, 1 had 1 auto, 1 had Zero auto and the 3rd had four so felt like I was way ahead and so did not bother Topps.

The problems I had with Topps was also out of 2011 Gypsy Queen. Also 2011 Topps Lineage...