`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-2012 nba hoops

2011-2012 nba hoops
i would not recommend buying the cheaper 30-40 dollar 2011-2012 nba hoop boxes because you defiantly get quantity with lots of stars but it very unlikely you get an auto or a jersey and there are lots of inserts but I only pulled 9 inserts and 3 glossy cards and nothing really valuable so i would recommend not wasting your money on those boxes.

RE: 2011-2012 nba hoops
Confused as to what Hoops box your talking about? Are you talking about the Retail boxes? Because The Hobby box goes for around 50 and you should Pull atleast 2 Auto's per box.

Also Hoops is considered a bit of a Starter Set the Packs are Cheaper $1 they are targeted for Set Collectors and Younger Kids to get the Younger Generation involved in collecting.. There are No Game Used Memorbilla Cards in this set at all for this reason.

For the Price and the Right Collector its actually a very good buy. But if your expecting huge hits then your right its not the Right set for you.

(05-11-2012, 08:46 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Confused as to what Hoops box your talking about? Are you talking about the Retail boxes? Because The Hobby box goes for around 50 and you should Pull atleast 2 Auto's per box.

Also Hoops is considered a bit of a Starter Set the Packs are Cheaper $1 they are targeted for Set Collectors and Younger Kids to get the Younger Generation involved in collecting.. There are No Game Used Memorbilla Cards in this set at all for this reason.

For the Price and the Right Collector its actually a very good buy. But if your expecting huge hits then your right its not the Right set for you.
+1, must be retail, the hobby ones actually aren't too terrible of a deal, especially if you're an autograph collector!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

But there is 1 auto per retail.... unless the op bought a blaster or a pre-opened box.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(05-13-2012, 09:13 PM)taffster74 Wrote: But there is 1 auto per retail.... unless the op bought a blaster or a pre-opened box.
who knows what he ment. but it gets annoying when you see someone who has no idea whats in a Product bashing it. If your gonna bash it alteast know what your bashing.

what the hey, I'll say it .... Alexanderfogg you sound like one of those people who is a scourge to our beloved hobby - an pure investor. Be warned, I've run investors out of this site before by sticking up for the little guy. Just ask the long-timers here.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Agree with the above
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I THINK HOOPS OF THIS YEAR SUCKS...CRAP INSERTS, CRAP AUTOS, NO ROOKIES. IT IS JUNK!!! I WOULD RATHER BY A BOX OF 92-93 HOOPS AND GET A FEW SHAQS
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]