`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
3 Packs of BTP's

RE: 3 Packs of BTP's
(05-10-2012, 08:42 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: and even if it wasnt illegal, it's still a morally bankrupt asshat thing to do

so congrats: youre a dbag.

happy?
I think you mean "even if it wasnt legal"
And the guy in the hangover was actually right. as he was referring to counting cards is legal but frowned apon. he was wrong bout woo wooin yourself in an airport since thats illegal, but were not talking about that. Unless the subject changed without me knowing lol

[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(05-10-2012, 08:53 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: I think you mean "even if it wasnt legal"
And the guy in the hangover was actually right. as he was referring to counting cards is legal but frowned apon. he was wrong bout woo wooin yourself in an airport since thats illegal, but were not talking about that. Unless the subject changed without me knowing lol
Obviously you don't have kids or a conscience. Like I said earlier karma has a way of making itself back around. And yes it is illegal but stores don't care most of the time because they are still making their money no matter who buys them. Yes...I know of 2 people (not personally) that were caught doing this and it is illegal. As for having a cop friend next store I highly doubt it or he doesn't know the law. Quit making excuses for your actions....seriously! How would you feel if you had morals and were on the other side and weren't getting anything (cards that is). First to do it in the first place and then second to brag about it on here to other TRUE and HONEST collectors?? You keep making yourself look more and more idiotic by defending yourself!

(05-10-2012, 10:26 PM)chipfan22 Wrote: Obviously you don't have kids or a conscience. Like I said earlier karma has a way of making itself back around. And yes it is illegal but stores don't care most of the time because they are still making their money no matter who buys them. Yes...I know of 2 people (not personally) that were caught doing this and it is illegal. As for having a cop friend next store I highly doubt it or he doesn't know the law. Quit making excuses for your actions....seriously! How would you feel if you had morals and were on the other side and weren't getting anything (cards that is). First to do it in the first place and then second to brag about it on here to other TRUE and HONEST collectors?? You keep making yourself look more and more idiotic by defending yourself!
LOL cause thats so far fetched that my neigherbors a cop LMAO like I said something like my neighbors on the Supreme Court and head of the FBI, who the heck would make that up LMAO, its a cop, its quite a commom job if you live outside of Mayberry. Would u like me to ask my relative thats a cop too? I mean I can ask a whole slew of them and they will all say the same thing, it is not illegal. And you dont even know these 2 people that got arrested, your going on hear say and who knows how much the story changed from what really happened to by the time it made its way to your ears. cause I will garentee they did not get arrested for picking up a pack of ards and holding it in their hand, then putting it down or buying it. so between this story, the made up illegal part and saying "consumer fraud" which it also is not, the "TRUE and HONEST" people that continue to argue on this thread are just making stuff up as they go to try and validate a point that isnt going to be made here... Im done here. Your responce wont be responded too. Its frowned apon, I get it, and theres about 1000 things over the course of the daythat are legal that someone somewhere frowns apon.

(05-10-2012, 11:59 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: LOL cause thats so far fetched that my neigherbors a cop LMAO like I said something like my neighbors on the Supreme Court and head of the FBI, who the heck would make that up LMAO, its a cop, its quite a commom job if you live outside of Mayberry. Would u like me to ask my relative thats a cop too? I mean I can ask a whole slew of them and they will all say the same thing, it is not illegal. And you dont even know these 2 people that got arrested, your going on hear say and who knows how much the story changed from what really happened to by the time it made its way to your ears. cause I will garentee they did not get arrested for picking up a pack of ards and holding it in their hand, then putting it down or buying it. so between this story, the made up illegal part and saying "consumer fraud" which it also is not, the "TRUE and HONEST" people that continue to argue on this thread are just making stuff up as they go to try and validate a point that isnt going to be made here... Im done here. Your responce wont be responded too. Its frowned apon, I get it, and theres about 1000 things over the course of the daythat are legal that someone somewhere frowns apon.
Keep up the good work...like I said karma catches up to you...be proud of yourself! I got a bad box....I'm "entitled" to cheat everyone else because of it....boo fricking hoo....welcome to life!

What I love is the fact that he keeps talking about how all of us do illegal things every day. I don't know about you guys, but I definitely try to live honestly and NOT breaks laws or do things that I know are wrong.

I can guarantee you that this kid is some kind of high school aged stoner.
Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

(05-11-2012, 06:29 AM)adamslogik Wrote: What I love is the fact that he keeps talking about how all of us do illegal things every day. I don't know about you guys, but I definitely try to live honestly and NOT breaks laws or do things that I know are wrong.

I can guarantee you that this kid is some kind of high school aged stoner.
Nice to put words in my mouth. Go reread all 4 pages. Never once did I say anything close to that. I said everyone here does things that someone somewhere frowns apons... And look, you just did something I frown apon, which is blantenly outright lie by saying "What I love is the fact that he keeps talking about how all of us do illegal things every day" You love the fact?? Show me the FACT, and please show me where I said you do illegal stuff? Because like the other guys you are now just making things up... Congrats, you say you try to live honestly, yet just posted a giant made up lie.

Whether it is illegal or not, it is bad form. Then saying well everyone else does something that someone frowns upon as a defense for your bad form is wrong again. Have you ever heard the saying "two wrongs dont make a right"? That is fitting for this situation.

Personnally i dont do it and would prefer not to buy from a shop that allows it, but that is my opinion.

Pretty easy response for me... it messes up the chances for the next guy or kid who is hoping for a hit. One can talk all day about human impulses, lottery tickets, and all sorts of analogies. It comes down to fairness, kindness, and respect for the hobby. We all have different principles, mine happen to be against pack searching. That's all.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

(05-11-2012, 12:57 PM)The-Joker Wrote: Pretty easy response for me... it messes up the chances for the next guy or kid who is hoping for a hit. One can talk all day about human impulses, lottery tickets, and all sorts of analogies. It comes down to fairness, kindness, and respect for the hobby. We all have different principles, mine happen to be against pack searching. That's all.
Well said! Point made!

(05-11-2012, 12:57 PM)The-Joker Wrote: Pretty easy response for me... it messes up the chances for the next guy or kid who is hoping for a hit. One can talk all day about human impulses, lottery tickets, and all sorts of analogies. It comes down to fairness, kindness, and respect for the hobby. We all have different principles, mine happen to be against pack searching. That's all.
leave it to the Joker from Jersey to be the most civil one out of all of us!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75