`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IrbeFan4Life's Ultimate Expo Weekend: Scans, Stories and More!

RE: IrbeFan4Life's Ultimate Expo Weekend: Scans, Stories and More!
Great stories, thanks for the show & tell!
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

(05-07-2012, 11:40 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: sounds like you had a great time at the expo and the Hall (The hall is a pretty cool place to go and see!)

No gamers!?!?!?!?!?

Well, if they are available Id be interested in the Fleury and the Johnson cards you pulled...

LMK buddy --

(BTW-----------> Im up to 21 Gamers!!!!!)
Unfortunately no gamers. I used up my GU jersey money for the expo. I still haven't been able to get that GU jersey that I was telling you about since back before I bought the sticks from you.

The Fleury I am giving Kendal (TKMullin) first priority on, but the Johnson is definitely available.
(05-08-2012, 02:31 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Call me stupid, but what are gamers??
Gamers are full game-used memorabilia like a GU jersey or stick.
Thanks for all of the other comments everyone! The expo weekend was a blast and the ITG people became really familiar with me as I spent 2/3 of the time hanging around in ITG land.

I was glad to add so many Irbes, meet so many people and add at least one to the "In Other(s) Words" project.
(05-07-2012, 11:19 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Love the Superbox 1/1... Guess that answers the questin of if they made one or not haha... That thing had to hit hard in wallet area. Nice grab
They not only made one, they made two: the jersey/auto version and the jumbo jersey version (though I did not see that one whatsoever).

It hit the wallet hard indeed, but fortunately was a lighter impact than eBay would have been (as both you and I know how hard eBay can hit anyone's wallet).

(05-08-2012, 07:02 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: The Fleury I am giving Kendal (TKMullin) first priority on, but the Johnson is definitely available.
Sounds good....I agree Kendall should get first dibs......LMK what youd like for the Johnson...and the Fleury if its available.

Thanks buddy!

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Great story and great writing. You should think about a career in journalism or blogging. The cards are all cool, too.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(05-09-2012, 09:56 PM)dam1057 Wrote: Great story and great writing. You should think about a career in journalism or blogging. The cards are all cool, too.
I'm applying to a CO position at a prison...a little bit different.

Everyone tells me I should get into acting, writing, journalism, etc., I went the opposite direction I guess Smile

Thanks for the compliments, though, they are well appreciated!

wow congrats on all those pick ups

it looks like you enjoy your time at the Expo

love the Irbe card sign by other players the best
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)