`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday

Mailday
Got my 1 card but was it a doozy. I know how to pick them after all. Cam Newton 2011 National Treasures /99 3 Color Rookie Patch Auto. Sweet. How do I post scans here?

RE: Mailday
I think you and your husband need to take care of ALL your business before I would even think about bragging about a card you got. And I still dont think even after you do make it right, you should be allowed to come back here. You have pulled this crap 3 timeas already and just because you are good and ready to come back, you want to make it right at your convenience? If Beckett lets your husband back on here after all this, I AM GONE!!! THIS IS BULLS***!!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(05-03-2012, 08:50 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I think you and your husband need to take care of ALL your business before I would even think about bragging about a card you got. And I still dont think even after you do make it right, you should be allowed to come back here. You have pulled this crap 3 timeas already and just because you are good and ready to come back, you want to make it right at your convenience? If Beckett lets your husband back on here after all this, I AM GONE!!! THIS IS BULLS***!!!
Quit beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel man, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(05-03-2012, 08:56 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Quit beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel man, lol.
Why not say it, I know of about 50 people who are thinking it! People think the damn world revolves around them or something..
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(05-03-2012, 08:50 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I think you and your husband need to take care of ALL your business before I would even think about bragging about a card you got. And I still dont think even after you do make it right, you should be allowed to come back here. You have pulled this crap 3 timeas already and just because you are good and ready to come back, you want to make it right at your convenience? If Beckett lets your husband back on here after all this, I AM GONE!!! THIS IS BULLS***!!!
He has been in the hospital for the last 3 months. If people are like you here then we would rather not come back. And if you actually paid attention the only person owed is someone that has not logged in for awhile. Everybody is taken care of except for ESTOUT! Everyone else has been taken care of. So thanks for caring.

If I was out to steal some cards. I did not have to say who I was in the first place. I am not here to steal anybody's cards. Nathan told me how nice the people are here. I never logged in here even though I collected cards too. He asked me when he was released from the hospital to log in here. He wanted to make it right. I am doing this because the meningitis has affected his vision. He has periphial vision but can't see straight. So I do not care if Beckett lets me trade or not. I am here to see other people's cards and use the OPG. Nathan is not a thief. He could have not had me log in here to take care of these people. But he is not like that. All you see is what is written here and that is it. You need to stop passing judgement if you do not know the whole story.

WTF are you doing busting boxes of cards when your husband cant even see them??? That is what you are basically saying. I am not trying to judge or anything but if my better half were in the hospital and couldnt enjoy something because of a disbaility or whatever, I wouldnt be jumping in there and rubbing salt in the wound by doing it, I WOULD BE AT THE FRIGGIN HOSPITAL! Yeah people ARE nice here and he has been taking advantage of it for over a year now.. Like I said, you can do whatever you please but if you are welcomed back, Beckett just lost me as a member.

(05-03-2012, 09:15 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Why not say it, I know of about 50 people who are thinking it! People think the damn world revolves around them or something..
I WILL TELL YOU HOW I FEEL. I FEEL THIS MRMAGNUM75 THE WHOLE TIME IM JUST SAYING IF IT WAS HIS WIFE WHY COULDNT SHE JUST LOG ON HIS ACCOUNT OR MADE A ACCOUNT A LONG TIME AGO TO FIX IT OR JUST MAIL THE CARDS WHEN SHE HAD TIME TO DO SO.WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THIS COULD HAVE BEEN FIXED A LOT SOONER BUT IT TOOK THIS LONG WHY? NOW HIS WIFE IS BUYING CARDS IF YOU WERE INTO THE HOBBY WHY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT A WHILE BACK I HAVE NEVER TRADED WITH MRMAGNUM75 BUT IM JUST GOING OFF WHAT I READ JUST SAYING NOT CALLING YOU A LIAR JUST SAYING YOUR STORY IS NOT ADDING UP.
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

(05-03-2012, 09:34 PM)jncdrew Wrote: WTF are you doing busting boxes of cards when your husband cant even see them??? That is what you are basically saying. I am not trying to judge or anything but if my better half were in the hospital and couldnt enjoy something because of a disbaility or whatever, I wouldnt be jumping in there and rubbing salt in the wound by doing it, I WOULD BE AT THE FRIGGIN HOSPITAL! Yeah people ARE nice here and he has been taking advantage of it for over a year now.. Like I said, you can do whatever you please but if you are welcomed back, Beckett just lost me as a member.
Like I said. I am not here to trade. I am here for the OPG and the ORG. I do not want to trade. Just here to see what others pull and show what I pull. I have been collecting for over 15 years too. He can see them if you put them on his side. Scan them to computer so he can see a bigger scan. I have been at the hospital with him. He has been in and out since October. Hence him not really signing into Beckett. There is more to life than cardboard. But he wanted me to make sure everybody got their stuff.

(05-03-2012, 09:38 PM)titan fan Wrote: I WILL TELL YOU HOW I FEEL. I FEEL THIS MRMAGNUM75 THE WHOLE TIME IM JUST SAYING IF IT WAS HIS WIFE WHY COULDNT SHE JUST LOG ON HIS ACCOUNT OR MADE A ACCOUNT A LONG TIME AGO TO FIX IT OR JUST MAIL THE CARDS WHEN SHE HAD TIME TO DO SO.WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THIS COULD HAVE BEEN FIXED A LOT SOONER BUT IT TOOK THIS LONG WHY? NOW HIS WIFE IS BUYING CARDS IF YOU WERE INTO THE HOBBY WHY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT A WHILE BACK I HAVE NEVER TRADED WITH MRMAGNUM75 BUT IM JUST GOING OFF WHAT I READ JUST SAYING NOT CALLING YOU A LIAR JUST SAYING YOUR STORY IS NOT ADDING UP.
Because he had the OPG. He asked me to log in and it was locked. That is when I told him. He asked me to make an account and see who was owed. I am not here to trade. I am here for the OPG. I still buy boxes and cards. I am a die hard Denver fan. I came to help Nathan get these people their items. He wants to make sure that everything is taken care of just in case. He did not want anybody to be out anything. That is all.

Hence there is more to life than cardboard huh??, but you are still busting boxes, bragging about your pulls and yada yada yada. You just keep on keepin on, but I will tell you one last thing, yall need to get your priorities straight and get your lies straight too, cause I can see right thru that sh*t!