`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year
(05-03-2012, 07:57 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Really? with 50,000 pages of so said evidenece and so said 22-27 players involved and only 4 get sanctions and no fines are levied. Makes me wonder. It could have been a lot worse yes. Just gonna sit back and see how it all playes out, I think there are many interested in seeing whats on those papers the NFL has. Even the people that have already crusified the Saints.
This is not just my Fan side, this is also my Law side. Lets see the evidence so that a more constructive opinion can be made, not just what the media and NFL are spouting out for the sheeple to yell out as gospel.
Clearly, the NFL is making an example of these guys. Perhaps the NFL had the evidence they could prove their case against these 4 players.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Players got off lucky. very lucky.

and vilma: keep running your mouth, jackass - and see what goodell does to the rest of your supposed career

(05-03-2012, 09:07 AM)all day baby Wrote: Clearly, the NFL is making an example of these guys. Perhaps the NFL had the evidence they could prove their case against these 4 players.
Perhaps, and if so shame on them. Its gonna be intresting to see what comes out of these appeals.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(05-03-2012, 09:21 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Perhaps, and if so shame on them. Its gonna be intresting to see what comes out of these appeals.
shame on "them"? the nfl?

THE SAINTS PLAYED TO INJURE PEOPLE

there is one place where shame belongs: the saints organization

and those appeals? see: Sean Payton's appeal. aint gonna happen

(05-03-2012, 09:27 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: shame on "them"? the nfl?

THE SAINTS PLAYED TO INJURE PEOPLE

there is one place where shame belongs: the saints organization

and those appeals? see: Sean Payton's appeal. aint gonna happen

Shame on the players involved, if true. Stop yelling, thats what typing in all caps is Big Grin
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

(05-03-2012, 09:52 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Shame on the players involved, if true. Stop yelling, thats what typing in all caps is Big Grin
yes, i know: thus why i typed that part in all caps. im yelling at you. technically, i yelled this at my computer screen

if i saw a pats fan say the nfl should feel shame their decision to punish the pats, i would have yelled at them to.

the responsibility for the punishment lies upon the organization (not just the players and coaches). the nfl is being merciful towards the saints. if this was college ball, they wouldnt be eligible for postseason play and wouldnt be able to sign free agents for a year as well

(updated this post to be a little less vitriolic)
Shocked 
(05-03-2012, 09:52 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Stop yelling, thats what typing in all caps is Big Grin
Maybe he meant to yell.Big Grin
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(05-03-2012, 09:55 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: yes, i know: thus why i typed that part in all caps. im yelling at you. technically, i yelled this at my computer screen

if i saw a pats fan say the nfl should feel shame their decision to punish the pats, i would have yelled at them to.

the responsibility for the punishment lies upon the organization. dont get pissy with the nfl because they punished wrongdoing

i get that it's your team, but cmon.....
Why yell, If it was your team you would feel the same way alot of us Saints fans feel. If it was your team you would like to know the details. It seems you are the one getting ("pissy") Big Grin
As for your opinions on the matter I find them to have valid pointsSmile

(05-03-2012, 09:21 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Perhaps, and if so shame on them. Its gonna be intresting to see what comes out of these appeals.
Yeah... Considering the appeals are heard by the Commissioner, the player appeals will be as successful as the coaches' appeals were --

No changes. Penalties stay in effect.
(05-03-2012, 10:10 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Why yell, If it was your team you would feel the same way alot of us Saints fans feel. If it was your team you would like to know the details. It seems you are the one getting ("pissy") Big Grin
As for your opinions on the matter I find them to have valid pointsSmile
If it was my team, I would call the players idiots. That's literally what I think EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear about these bounties... idiots.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(05-03-2012, 10:45 AM)all day baby Wrote: Yeah... Considering the appeals are heard by the Commissioner, the player appeals will be as successful as the coaches' appeals were --

No changes. Penalties stay in effect.

Yep, kind of crazy they gave RG that power. Its going to be hard for any player to appeal.

If it was my team, I would call the players idiots. That's literally what I think EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear about these bounties... idiots.
Sure you wouldSmile I would use the word Knuckleheads. If one good thing has come from this is that the fair weather fans have jumped off the band wagon and given us true fans a little more room to partySmile