`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.

RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
You've told me nothing except "Jones is bigger" and "jones has reach on him" ...and "look at the reach of these guys he's fought!" I hate to stop ya while you're feeling like your on a roll but fights are not fought on paper. You draw your silly assumptions from the sample that is out there....and that sample says Silva is an elite fighter. Jones is also an elite fighter. To say one would beat the other 8 out of 10 times is so ridiculous it is truly the stuff of Becketts MMA. You go on mmafighting.com with this garbage and they'll call you a troll and run you off the site. And how has Silva shown a reluctance to fight LHW? He's fought 2 LHW fights for no other reason than entertainment...he's the MW champion...when you consider these elite guys fight no more than 2 times a year usually, why concern yourself with the LHW division? I found it admiable he took on a bonafide LHW contender at the time in Griffin and spanked him. It took cajones, and he did it. How did Jones dodge it? He said " I won't fight Anderson Silva,. Period. Good enough guys? This is getting ridiculous and I'm getting tired of explaining why Anderson Silva would not be an easy out for Jon Jones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong. - by Eli8024 - 04-17-2012, 11:16 PM