`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MY NEWEST PEYTON MANNING IN COLLEGE UNIFORM FINDS!

RE: MY NEWEST PEYTON MANNING IN COLLEGE UNIFORM FINDS!
ok. here is a HUGE pickup for me. this is a 2010 spx shadow box autographs #SB-PM. i've heard from multiple sources that these were never made and inserted into packs. i even took it off of my wantlist. well i just picked it up off of ebay and the seller said he received it as a "replacement" from upper deck. so i'm guessing that they made it but never put it into packs and then they decided to give it away as a redemption replacement. i have no idea if it is a 1/1 or if there are more but i'm guessing there can't be many floating around. this is an awesome card to say the least and i am very happy to add it to the collection. if anyone else out there has an autograph from this set, please let me know. i have never seen any other 2010 spx shadow box autographs for sale. i'm wondering if mine is the only one. thanks for looking as always.

[Image: 2010SPXSHADOWBOXAUTOGRAPHSSB-PM.jpg]

[Image: 2010SPXSHADOWBOXAUTOGRAPHSSB-PMBACK.jpg]

[Image: 2010SPXSHADOWBOXAUTOGRAPHSSB-PMAUTHENTIC...FICATE.jpg]

[Image: 2010SPXSHADOWBOXAUTOGRAPHSSB-PMAUTHENTIC...TEBACK.jpg]

awesome Freaking card wow love it
Photobucket

i was super happy when i found it. i couldnt believe it was there. ive never even seen another 2010 spx auto from this set. funny how these cards show up out of the blue. thanks for the look btw.

(10-13-2012, 06:38 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: awesome Freaking card wow love it

np man Peyton is one of my Favorite QBs of all times and I have sort of a mini pc of him best thing I gave is his Bowman RC enjoying seeing what everybody grabs
Photobucket

thats cool. its hard to ignore peyton in the hobby. good QB and good guy. never any problems with him. i think he is a good investment.

(10-13-2012, 06:46 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: np man Peyton is one of my Favorite QBs of all times and I have sort of a mini pc of him best thing I gave is his Bowman RC enjoying seeing what everybody grabs

Big Grin 
Good luck on the UD Black Peyton & Archie!!!!

yes i need that one but im pretty much broke from buying the spx. lol. dont think i'll be going after that one. figured it is numbered to 10 so it will eventually show up again. would like to but $ is always an issue.

(10-14-2012, 11:17 PM)cartman Wrote: Good luck on the UD Black Peyton & Archie!!!!

here is my newest buy. it is a 2009 UD Black Dual College Pennant Autographs #CPAP (#/10) (With Archie Manning). these believe it or not are pretty hard to find. happy to add it to my collection. thanks for looking.

[Image: 2009UDBLACKDUALCOLLEGEPENNANTAUTOGRAPHSC...ANNING.jpg]

[Image: 2009UDBLACKDUALCOLLEGEPENNANTAUTOGRAPHSC...NGBACK.jpg]

[Image: 2009UDBLACKDUALCOLLEGEPENNANTAUTOGRAPHSC...CATION.jpg]

[Image: 2009UDBLACKDUALCOLLEGEPENNANTAUTOGRAPHSC...ONBACK.jpg]

looks like it survived the overnight shipping in good shape!!!

glad it found a good home

enjoy!!!!

Wink

yes. it survived. thanks so much for everything.

(10-18-2012, 05:33 PM)cartman Wrote: looks like it survived the overnight shipping in good shape!!!

glad it found a good home

enjoy!!!!

Wink