`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
USPS lost my card

RE: USPS lost my card
Is the card serial numbered? If it is that should be an easy way to find out if u knew what its numbered to wheb u purchased it
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

It's not serial numbered but just comparing the two im 99% sure its the same card. Look at the breaks in both of the signatures EXACT same on all fronts. Its hard for me to even duplicate my signature twice. If you want a point of reference here is another of the card, which has quite a few differences in the signature:

[Image: JOHNSONMagic.jpg]
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-03-2012, 11:51 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: It's not serial numbered but just comparing the two im 99% sure its the same card. Look at the breaks in both of the signatures EXACT same on all fronts. Its hard for me to even duplicate my signature twice. If you want a point of reference here is another of the card, which has quite a few differences in the signature:
including where the sticker is

Well then it comes down to did this seller steal it...or is his swap meet story legit and he bought stolen goods??
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-03-2012, 11:57 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Well then it comes down to did this seller steal it...or is his swap meet story legit and he bought stolen goods??
i believe that the current seller unknowingly bought stolen goods. though, i want to know how the timeline lines up with the op's story

(04-03-2012, 11:59 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i believe that the current seller unknowingly bought stolen goods. though, i want to know how the timeline lines up with the op's story
Ya I agree...i mean there are some dumb people out there but what kind of idiot would post a card on ebay they stole that quickly?!?!?
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

ive been in contact with the current seller, who will be suspending the current listing until this all gets figured out. they gave me their email, which i have passed along to the OP

hopefully this gets resolved

ask the original seller to send you a pic of the "torn" envelope.

(04-03-2012, 11:59 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i believe that the current seller unknowingly bought stolen goods. though, i want to know how the timeline lines up with the op's story
According to USPS Tracking the card was in L.A.'s sorting facility on March 22nd and then it was returned and in route to Oregon.

the two cards autos appear to look the same.

I am curious, who the original seller was? I didn't see the listing on ebay's completed listing. What is the ebay listing number?
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*