`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipped me wrong case

RE: Shipped me wrong case
(04-01-2012, 09:43 PM)rwgreen Wrote: dont watch if ya dont like him...he doesnt treat the cards any differently than you or me would when we open...is he suppose to wear sterile white gloves when opening cards...give me a break
I beg to differ. I know I'm an extreme case, but when I open packs of cards, I only hold them on the sides (never the front and back) and either they go directly into sleeves or they are stacked on a sleeve/pack until I can get them sleeved. I'm very particular about opening packs. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(04-01-2012, 02:26 PM)hoodauction Wrote: Ya i would definitely not have someone else open my boxes, i LOVE opening them!! He deff found a little gig forsure good for him, i like watching the pulls. I have wondered if he pulled like something ridiculous, couldn't he just turn the camera off and delete the video and keep the card? It would be terrible, but worst things have happened.
for this reason, I don't let other sellers open up my box, nor do I do box/case breaks... some crooked person can just stop video, delete it, then start a new video of a new box or case... & keep that $10K card... I bet it has happen before...

Maybe, if I lived overseas it would be good to have them open up the boxes, video it, so I know what I'm getting ahead of time. repackage & ship internationally, to save shipping costs.. then you can say it was a trade, not a purchase & don't have to pay custom fees.. for that high dollar case of cards you bought...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I think that anyone with any sense would require a live break over Skype or something similar. No way in hell would I do a recorded break...

(04-03-2012, 01:28 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: for this reason, I don't let other sellers open up my box, nor do I do box/case breaks... some crooked person can just stop video, delete it, then start a new video of a new box or case... & keep that $10K card... I bet it has happen before...

Maybe, if I lived overseas it would be good to have them open up the boxes, video it, so I know what I'm getting ahead of time. repackage & ship internationally, to save shipping costs.. then you can say it was a trade, not a purchase & don't have to pay custom fees.. for that high dollar case of cards you bought...
Ya man i hear ya forsure, it suxs this world has some thoes kind of plp in it. Thanks for your 2 cents man always appreciated!
(04-03-2012, 01:30 AM)jsmouser Wrote: I think that anyone with any sense would require a live break over Skype or something similar. No way in hell would I do a recorded break...

There you go now you are thinking, i never have even done a Skype before but thats a good idea if your going to have someone else open your cards, no i for 1 though, Love bustin thoes packs!