`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?

RE: OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?
Just for the sake of arguement...

I dont trust the government like I used to. So what I would take the Cash Option Then get a lawyer,pay off my house and cars. Next keep a cool mil on hand, then give certain family memebers some cash and pay off there bills including the house, With all that I still have millions left. give 1 mil to my church, police, firefighters, and to a select few like abused women and childern center, St Judes hospital and cancer research divided equally between the million.
The rest of the money is in good growth stock mutual funds IRAs and CDs.
I wont quit my job for now but be looking for a more relaxed position.
I also would call Dave Ramsey just to make sure I dont do any stupid mistakes Like buy an island somewhere. LOL
So when I retire I have all that money growing intrest and live off of it.
Or I may quit my job and go back to school and learn politics and run for president and everyone will learn the word NO!!
Call me greedy but it was my 1.00 that won and I can do with it as I please. Yes there is immediate family that I could give some too but it would ruin their lives more than it would help
PS
Get the Big 8 1909-1911 T-206s and not quit collecting cards untill I am president then start it again once my term(s) were up LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do? - by waynetalger - 03-29-2012, 01:47 PM