RE: New stuff for the Understuffed,,,SCANS inside
Open offer sent.

please check me for the barry sanders oscar myer card
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Windows updated, that should clear my problems. Will try to respond to everyone today...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

The Snider is #rd 14/25 and is listed in my Sale section. Make me an offer...Mel

(03-29-2012, 11:58 PM)ozzieguillen13 Wrote: I need the Snider but it's not in your Organize.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Mel, still interest in the '59 Killebrew for the set. Let me know what we can work out. I do have the Ryan 2011 triple threads GU jersey 3/3.

Got a scan of the Ryan,,,send me a PM,,,Thanks...Mel

(03-30-2012, 05:33 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Mel, still interest in the '59 Killebrew for the set. Let me know what we can work out. I do have the Ryan 2011 triple threads GU jersey 3/3.

I think I have been able to respond to everyone...Mel

Bumpin' Fool