Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New stuff for the Understuffed,,,SCANS inside
Photo 
New stuff for the Understuffed,,,SCANS inside
New and Olde, odds and ends. Might be a few things for those with a little taste, lol,,,,,Enjoy...Mel

[Image: scan0040.jpg]
The Honus Wagner is a 1995 authorized Reprint.
[Image: scan0041.jpg]
[Image: scan0042.jpg]
Lincecum is a Refractor, lol, he looks like Stan Laurel.
[Image: scan0043.jpg]
The Barry Sanders is a Locally printed Rookie, sponcered by Ocar Mayer & Claussen and a Radio Station. The Favre card is made from Leather.
[Image: scan0044.jpg]
The Bonbs Firebrand is a Redemption card.
[Image: scan0045.jpg]
The Steve Smith is a Print Freak, no number in the Band. The Grant Hill is a Gold Prism. The Moss and Taylor are PREVIEW cards.

Thanks for looking, all are listed. Some are FS only. My needs are in my Signature and Profile,,,,Trade On!
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: New stuff for the Understuffed,,,SCANS inside
Interested in that Fryman auto
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Open offer sent

Will check when I get back from the PO...Mel

(03-29-2012, 01:49 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Open offer sent
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

open offer sent.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I will send an open offer when I get home from work. I need to check and see which cards I need from the Topps chrome you have.

Open offer sent.

Sorry folks, having puter problems. Keeps flashing from screen to screen when I try to do something. Will try again in the AM...Mel

Interested in the '93 Finest Mel.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

I need the Snider but it's not in your Organize.
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!