`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
(03-27-2012, 03:26 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: My offer is off the table anyway. It's clear to me that trust is an issue for some of you. I think my trading days are slowly ending anyway. Some of the things I see and here shock me.

Hella bells, I'll update it all when it's done but I assure you that the person we knew is not the true person. It's well planned out.

I guess I was just hoping that one household member was the one we all dealt with while it was going good, then another household member hijacked the account (or even was being nice to "drop off" the packages at the P.O. and knew what was in there - and removed the cards). That would at least make a little more sense. (I'm almost wondering if the 2 brothers are the 2 sides of Jake?? would explain some of the immaturity shown in the reaction to this issue).

As for the talk of people not trading or being more hesitant to trade, I don't think this situation should change our willingness to trade - just continue to be careful as we always should be - and only take the risks we are willing to.

There is a lot of anger (rightfully so) and emotions going on right now and once the dust settles I think we will all realize that this is still a good trading community.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me. - by hellsbells - 03-27-2012, 05:40 PM