`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
(03-27-2012, 02:50 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: OK, so I don't usually have much to say on things like this as I like to mind my own business, but this is really unfortunate. I actually believed his story, and he was quite easy to work with in the secret santa I ran this past December. Of coarse we cannot control the bad things people do, which unfortunalety is what makes the world go around. I personally believe most people I run into are honest, trustworthy, good people in general. Hopefully we have all learned a leason, which is simply that no matter what the "value police" think, there are bad/dishonest people in this world that prey on good honest people. FYI, I am in favor of using a third party/moderator for a higher end trade, and maybe we can put a value of some sort to help meet this criteria if both parties were to agree.

Patrick if the dust ever settles I'll get with you on your credit for the next deal. I have not forgotten by any means.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me. - by dbroockerd - 03-27-2012, 02:53 PM