`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-25-2012, 08:48 AM)bravesfanatic1 Wrote: I've been following this thread, but haven't commented until now. To me, it seems like if he apologized and made right on all his deals then members of this community will not continue to pursue legal action.

That seems like the best decision going forward, especially because the threat of civil suits and jail time will go out the window.

If he did indeed send an empty package, that means he either still has the Darvish, sold it to someone else, or never had it to begin with. Any investigation will uncover this. The theory that a postal worker took the card and sent an empty case in a new envelope can be debunked by a handwriting expert who can examine the addresses

It was a flat rate priority envelope with a Paypal label. Inside was a bubble mailer opened on one end and inside that was a magnetic case in a team bag. The case was empty.

The postal worker called his supervisor immediately.

He committed postal fraud by insuring an empty package for $400. I can cancel the postal investigation but I feel for the guy if he doesn't come forward. The PO is bigger than all of us and they'll get the guy.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by dbroockerd - 03-25-2012, 08:56 AM