`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 04:15 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: So you're saying that since I haven't been here for 5 years that I'm not a good enough trader and don't deserve to be considered one? Even if he would have only been here for 5 years, I'm sure you would start saying that that's still not long enough.

Whats it take to be a good member here? Looks like no one can live up to anyone's expectations here.

I agree with Tank here. I think its wrong for people to be held a different standard based on their number of trades or how long they have been here. I myself have been active for about a year now with only 150 or so trades. 5.00 feedback rating.. I may not have full stars like alot of people or 500 plus trades. Doesn't make me a bad trader. Just means you guys have better stuff for trade and more money to cover all that postage.lol As for stuff like stars thats just from posting a million times daily. I personally don't think it matters if you have 50,100 or 500 trades. People can turn at anytime. Last year there was a trader who had almost 300 trades and then didn't complete his end of the deal. Can't think of his name but I think he was banned. Does anyone recall?
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by talkntribe - 03-24-2012, 04:55 PM