`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 03:13 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: First off, Padresfan 86, you're an idiot and a careless unsympathic human being.

Derek, I'm sorry to hear this. The one or two times I traded with Jake he seemed fine. But that was trading and not dealing with money.

He has had a bunch going on with his family and perhaps in his hurried attempt to get your card out, he had his thoughts somewhere else and just "messed up."

I can't figure out how you "mess up" to that extent, but I'm not saying it can't happen.

I would be pissed if I opened a empty package for something I paid for, even if it was only a couple of $$$. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and I truly hope everything works out for you.

It's just so odd that Jake would go this amount of time without even as much of a post or a "hey I'm here, everything's getting fixed" PM becuase he is always posting on these boards it seems. Even when they're in another at a hospital or the doctor, rk anhe finds a way to at least get on his phone and post something.

He is always on, which is ODD. He also stated the night he sent he was at work and wasn't going home without showing his wife he had the money recouped. If your minds on the card and money then how does this happen? I guess I just don't see the mistake in it especially when he sold to two members at least.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by dbroockerd - 03-24-2012, 03:16 PM