`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will Upper Deck claim bankruptcy this year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
17 65.38%
No
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How likely do you think it is that Upper Deck will be claiming bankruptcy this year?

RE: How likely do you think it is that Upper Deck will be claiming bankruptcy this year?
I can only hope they dont.They have always been the ones with the best looking cards.I cant imagine how much they make a year alone on the stuff they sell with MJ and Lebron.Then they also have the exclusive rights for Tiger Woods as well.Three of the biggest names in sports and sports history with how many people collect their stuff.
I think not having the NFL and NBA license has hurt the brand.However if they can forge some parternship with somebody to get it back then I think they could see a value in their brand increase.They have the rights to Fleer correct? So assuming they were to get a license for the NBA or NFL they can get back to making a variety of products.Instead right now they can only make SPA and Sweet Spot in football and so they are limited in what they can produce.They do have exquisite which although it is extremly high end , it produces some of the best quality cards and best patch cards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How likely do you think it is that Upper Deck will be claiming bankruptcy this year? - by jdetter23 - 03-23-2012, 04:41 PM