`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scenario: You tell me?

RE: Trade Scenario: You tell me?
i think its ur cards..if they dont like it then get BENT!! lol forget them and move on
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Why ignore people? I've had it done to me and it's just plain rude.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(03-11-2012, 09:09 PM)ebelvin Wrote: No, because you entered my trade list told me what you were interested in and I told you I didn't see anything I needed. Then you asked me if I would be interested in an SPx and I replied yes. After waiting awhile with no answer I sent a pm to you stating that I was interested in your card and you replied that I did not have anything you wanted for the SPx. If I did not have anything you wanted, then why ask if I would be interested in it? My trade thread was self-explanatory, it said LTTF AJ Green as well as having scans and a trade list. To be brutally honest, while I was typing this thread I began to realize that maybe I was just as wrong for putting you on ignore.
Sorry for asking if you were interested in it. Not all people post the cards they have available. I especially don't myself. If I see some PC items for trade I offer up my HTG list stuff

(03-11-2012, 09:11 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Why ignore people? I've had it done to me and it's just plain rude.
Thank-you for your input and I agree. I made a previous mistake with Monroefan and ignored him. It is a very rude thing to do.
(03-11-2012, 09:12 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Sorry for asking if you were interested in it. Not all people post the cards they have available. I especially don't myself. If I see some PC items for trade I offer up my HTG list stuff
And I am sorry as well for ignoring you, I did not realize how rude it is until tonight when I had it done to me.

Personally, $10 isn't enough for either reaction... not enough difference to just cancel a trade without at least letting him know ahead of time, and not enough to put someone on their ignore list.

If AJ Green is a PC guy, why not try to negociate further instead of immediately cancelling it? Is there something you have left out of the story?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I wouldn't have thought twice about it. If you didn't want the deal so be it, they are your cards. I wouldn't get upset about it. Who knows next week you might pull the 1 card I have been looking for... To me its all about karma. I take it as a hobby, something I enjoy doing. That's why I hope nobody gets offended when I decline a trade, for me I might just like my card better lol

(03-11-2012, 09:18 PM)all day baby Wrote: Personally, $10 isn't enough for either reaction... not enough difference to just cancel a trade without at least letting him know ahead of time, and not enough to put someone on their ignore list.

If AJ Green is a PC guy, why not try to negociate further instead of immediately cancelling it? Is there something you have left out of the story?
I did not cancel the trade, I just told the individual that I did not want to trade down and what I mean by trading down was that I did not want to trade my one card for two cards of lesser value even if they equaled $90 with a $10 difference. I never cancelled, the individual did.
(03-11-2012, 09:25 PM)saintfanncowboyland Wrote: I wouldn't have thought twice about it. If you didn't want the deal so be it, they are your cards. I wouldn't get upset about it. Who knows next week you might pull the 1 card I have been looking for... To me its all about karma. I take it as a hobby, something I enjoy doing. That's why I hope nobody gets offended when I decline a trade, for me I might just like my card better lol
Thank-you, that is how I feel. Just because AJ Green is PC does not mean I am going totake every deal offered to me just for the fact that I want all the Green's I can get. If I don't like it, I don't like it.

It is sad I can guarantee I know who this other clown trader is without posting names. This person acts like a 3 year old when they don't get their way. Pretty pathetic as its cards and supposed to be fun!!!!

I might do that trade if the two AJ's interested me enough. Two PC cards for 1 card of something I don't want is a win for me.

And I use the ignore list rarely, but effectively. You might think it's rude, but it has saved me multiple headaches. When I don't have to read some of the garbage people write in threads it just makes my life much more calm and happy.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-11-2012, 09:33 PM)ebelvin Wrote: I did not cancel the trade, I just told the individual that I did not want to trade down and what I mean by trading down was that I did not want to trade my one card for two cards of lesser value even if they equaled $90 with a $10 difference. I never cancelled, the individual did.
Then your definition of trading down is vastly different than mine. I have people asking for my cards, but they don't have anything I need. Even though I could be getting something that totals more than I would be trading away, if I have no use for what I'm getting, that is trading down. And in your situation, you ARE getting something you want... 2 PC cards. IMO, you were NOT trading down. Your trading opponent was. $10 more in a trade is not a benefit if it is a card you have to settle for. If you expect every trade to be even-steven, then it's going to take a lot of effort to trade with you.

Finally, I guess I don't understand what "...just because I declined the trade for the reason of not wanting to trade down..." means. That implies you declined the trade, yet above you said you didn't. Care to explain what you mean?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed