Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
looking to trade for or buy..
Smile 
RE: looking to trade for or buy..
(03-07-2012, 11:01 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: 1980 america on line..dialing................................................................................................................................................. hello..... you've got mail.
Oh my...
Now I remember Tom Hanks & Meg too! Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

good lord this may be the biggest derailment of a thread I've ever seen!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
Smile 
(03-07-2012, 04:36 PM)buckunteer Wrote: good lord this may be the biggest derailment of a thread I've ever seen!
we didn't mean it
especially me
Smile

(03-07-2012, 04:36 PM)buckunteer Wrote: good lord this may be the biggest derailment of a thread I've ever seen!
Thankyou lmao..i was pissed off at first but then i thought nobody responded to me about my question on here anyway so screw it haa..
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Rybowski.... it would be quite hard for fila to be my son. I'd have been nine when he was born and I most definitely had not travelled overseas at that stage in my life!!!!

To Robd, I'm not a moderator and don't even pretend to be (more than likely will never be - had some run in's with a moderator in the past!), but I do try and let people know the rules so they don't get into trouble. If I see something is going beyond reasonable I will notify the mod's, however.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
Smile 
(03-07-2012, 06:24 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Rybowski.... it would be quite hard for fila to be my son. I'd have been nine when he was born and I most definitely had not travelled overseas at that stage in my life!!!!

To Robd, I'm not a moderator and don't even pretend to be (more than likely will never be - had some run in's with a moderator in the past!), but I do try and let people know the rules so they don't get into trouble. If I see something is going beyond reasonable I will notify the mod's, however.
And the first choice is XstreamINsanity!
He's one of the best Super Moderators in Beckett, if not the best of 'em all.
No offense to the other Mods. Smile

(03-07-2012, 06:24 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Rybowski.... it would be quite hard for fila to be my son. I'd have been nine when he was born and I most definitely had not travelled overseas at that stage in my life!!!!

Taffster-no problem, but you have some work to do..there are people selling cards wit a price on it!!!! Stop him now before beckett shuts the site down!!!!!!! Lmaoo
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

i noticed that and have messaged the moderators (xstreaminsanity and floydtown) - it's up to them now to stamp this out. Probably be floydtown more than anyone - he's the toughnut and he knows it!

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
Thumbs Up 
(03-07-2012, 07:27 PM)taffster74 Wrote: i noticed that and have messaged the moderators (xstreaminsanity and floydtown) - it's up to them now to stamp this out. Probably be floydtown more than anyone - he's the toughnut and he knows it!
he knows it?! hahahah!!

I don't understand Beckett, its a site to come to trade and sell cards, I can set a price in my organize but can't post about a price. If they want to increase traffic than they should not have stupid rules like this.