`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 8*

RE: Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 4*
No new pick ups for the Saturday Signatures set I am doing but figured its time to show off the Past and Present dual autos I have been working on. I pulled the Cris Carter and Jonathan Baldwin dual thought it was a good looking set then I pulled the Jake Locker and Steve Young dual then I was hooked. I have 5 in hand and one more on the way.

[Image: tradebait2.jpg]

RE: Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 5*
Awesome updates my friend. The set is looking really NICE! But I think you would do better with the non red ink inscription of Dan, of which I have and would be more than happy to trade straight across just for you.... Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow, really weird, I swear, Steve called me again,,, I love his sig. Great pickups.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Great looking sets you're working on. You've picked up quite a few big time player autos. Awesome work.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

The duals are awesome!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 4*
(08-28-2012, 09:31 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: No new pick ups for the Saturday Signatures set I am doing but figured its time to show off the Past and Present dual autos I have been working on. I pulled the Cris Carter and Jonathan Baldwin dual thought it was a good looking set then I pulled the Jake Locker and Steve Young dual then I was hooked. I have 5 in hand and one more on the way.

[Image: tradebait2.jpg]
WOW Jeff!!!!!!! these are freekin KILLER MAN! keep shredding that set brother!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Thanks Mik that means a lot coming from a Press Pass collector as yourself. Was kind of wondering when we were going have the conversation about the Hampton.
Younglover was wondering if I was able slide that one past you.
Thanks Nineof rw34 and Chi. Getting closer to the end still get excited for every pick up I get.

This mail day put me at 78 autos for the set.

[Image: tradebait3.jpg]

Wow 78 autos so far, that is awesome. The Jim Otto card is very sweet with the inscription on it. Nice additions.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I never thought there was even much collectibility in this set.... and then I stumbled onto your collection. Wink You are rippin' this collection UP! Well done!