`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
(02-11-2012, 12:34 PM)arod1973 Wrote: If he was still in Golden State would anyone even notice??
Probably not as much, but a little bit.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

give it a few weeks and i predict a lot of people are going to regret paying as much as they are and prices will drop. The have about $20 million per year in salary sitting out at the moment in Carmelo and Amare and when they return guess whose minutes (and all other stats) are going to drop....a lot!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(02-11-2012, 01:58 PM)chemainus Wrote: give it a few weeks and i predict a lot of people are going to regret paying as much as they are and prices will drop. The have about $20 million per year in salary sitting out at the moment in Carmelo and Amare and when they return guess whose minutes (and all other stats) are going to drop....a lot!
I am not sure about that because if he keeps it up they can play all 3 and possibly trade one of the 2 higher paid for something that can work with the team better. If I was Carmelo I would be worried.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

It just seems really unlikely that his numbers stay as high as they are when those 2 return. There just isn't enough time in the game for everyone to get touches and i think it's unlikely they'd trade carmelo or amare until Lin could prove himself long term!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc

(02-11-2012, 02:33 PM)chemainus Wrote: It just seems really unlikely that his numbers stay as high as they are when those 2 return. There just isn't enough time in the game for everyone to get touches and i think it's unlikely they'd trade carmelo or amare until Lin could prove himself long term!
I hope, no offense to anyone who dropped big bank on him, but I'm bitter Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-11-2012, 02:49 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I hope, no offense to anyone who dropped big bank on him, but I'm bitter Tongue
Of course, that all being said the prices won't likely ever go as low as they were a month or even 2 weeks ago Confused

(02-11-2012, 02:52 PM)chemainus Wrote: Of course, that all being said the prices won't likely ever go as low as they were a month or even 2 weeks ago Confused
*looks at the < $60 in trade I got for them* WAAAHHH LOL Atleast the guy I traded it to had the decency to throw in a Suh auto/jsy RC for me lol helps with the pain a bit. Class act all the way.

It just sucks, I need 5 gs to pay for my class in two months (due to a family issue, I have 0 lol)....those two cards would've made a nice dent in that. Oh well Sad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I don't know how nice of a dent, but I can see your point. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

hes not proven to quick to say that and totally agree #'s drop when amare and carmelo come back to young and unproven to compare to jordan kobe lebron dwayne wade. and hes not american born like those other guys are sadly. not trying to start some racial or foreign fight just stating a fact. i get 114 pts in 4 gms is a bunch but not proven in the states.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(02-11-2012, 03:52 PM)908 Wrote: hes not proven to quick to say that and totally agree #'s drop when amare and carmelo come back to young and unproven to compare to jordan kobe lebron dwayne wade. and hes not american born like those other guys are sadly. not trying to start some racial or foreign fight just stating a fact. i get 114 pts in 4 gms is a bunch but not proven in the states.
wtf does him being american born have anything to do with anything and why is that sad. and no, you're not stating a fact, you're spewing out false garbage. not that it matters a single ounce, but he was born here.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]