`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want your opinions on the most underrated NFL players?

RE: I want your opinions on the most underrated NFL players?
(02-09-2012, 01:18 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Gonzo I agree with you on. MJD... sort of.. BUT Brees........ Come on man...

To be honest. I think Maclin gets more respect that Jackson. I have had a little PC of Djack since his rookie year. And thought he would explode on the NFL... But the QB issues in Philly. Have not made that possible.......
I also think it should be players NOT on your team. And active players Wink

Team fans are gonna be loyal and pick a player/s from the respected team.
I could say VD and Gore are under rated. But I choose to step outside the fan box.

How is MJD not first? He is the definition of under rated to me. He is one of the best RB in the league and most of his rookie autos out of products like topps chrome bv is $25 while reggie bush who hasent been consistent at all same card has a book of $80-$100. And then to brees I am not a fan of the saints at all he is very underrated. He broke Marinos record, won a sb, but he gets nowheres close to the amount of money brady and manning are (who also sign much more to).
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want your opinions on the most underrated NFL players? - by mcleodfive - 02-09-2012, 04:27 PM