`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Couture tape auto Moment of Truth

RE: Looking for Couture tape auto Moment of Truth
I think I just crapped my pants!!!!! Holy cow bro, I used to think I had the best UFC Collection of anyone I knew, thanks for ruining that for me, lol. Simply amazing collection. Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed looking at some of the best cards I have ever seen!!!
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

(02-29-2012, 11:21 PM)dwegner1 Wrote: I think I just crapped my pants!!!!! Holy cow bro, I used to think I had the best UFC Collection of anyone I knew, thanks for ruining that for me, lol. Simply amazing collection. Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed looking at some of the best cards I have ever seen!!!
Thanks man.
I still need to put more photos up (complete set of rd1,rd2 autos, every single pride card including promos and motions, leaf) and take photos (MOT, random other Mma cards)

Should I start a new thread and post the link to photobucket in it?

yes I would post a new thread and call it your pc thread, I am sure there are a lot of collectors who would love to see it. maybe give a few teaser pics and post your bucket link, can't wait to see more!!

Speechless...
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

What 2 pics should I use as teasers?

I think the a couple of the booklet cards will get some attention, that GSP could be one of the sweetest cards I've ever seen