`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the biggest prospect BUST you ever went "ALL IN" on?

RE: Who is the biggest prospect BUST you ever went "ALL IN" on?
(06-12-2012, 11:19 PM)greg7475 Wrote: Well in the winter and spring training I spent about $1000. buying up as many RC, Auto, and Serl. on Ebay Of Michael Pineda. Thinking he was under valued, and gonna have a CY type of year. Then DL for season Sad
and a grand is a lot of $$ for ebay and for me. Last year went nuts for Brandon Belt about 150 RC and Im a huge Giants Fan watched every game, and ZERO HR!!! and tons of looking KKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Now evean though I will loose the $400 or $600 on him if he gets traded. But I want to go back to WS so screw him and all the $$ I wasted. Time to trade him and bring in some pop at 1st base!
On the up side made some nice trades for Stirling Castro, Kershaw, autos, Freeman, and bought up some nice BGS Heyward, Or nothing on ebay in winter, nobody wanted him. And still have faith in Bubba Starling!!! 6 autos, and 30 RC!!!!

Ooff. That one (Pineda) stings, bro. I feel for you. As for Belt, he's been a big disappointment. I don't think Bochy helped matters with the Huff/Pill/Belt platoon. Not sure if he'll amount to much, but I, too, had higher hopes for him.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the biggest prospect BUST you ever went "ALL IN" on? - by uvaspina - 06-16-2012, 09:11 AM