`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your teams mock draft

RE: Your teams mock draft
If Miami Cant trade up for Luck Or RG3 then should go like this.
1st OT - need a bookend opposite Long.
2nd Weeded- QB Oklahoma St- He is older yes (27 or 28 atseason start) he has 1 heck of an arm and can sit behind Moore for a bit.
3rd- OLB/ DE- need a pass rusher opposite Wake.

then from thier just BAP or needs.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-28-2011, 01:47 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Got this idea for a thread. Thought it would be fun to see who people think their team will get as the regular season nears the end.

Bengals. They have showed tremendous improvment. But, it is improvment, they still have spots to fill.

First pick of First round:
They need help in the secondary. There are a couple options the help here. They could take a CB to go alongside Leon Hall. Clements is getting older and would work better in a nickel defence. the other option is Safety. They might lose Nelson,(which I hope they don't) and Crocker just...well...sucks. Taylor Mays might get some time next year too.

Second pick of First Round:
Running Back. Cedric Benson's contract is over at the end of the year, they more than likely won't resign him. Bernard Scott is a back that comes in just to change the pace or give Cedric a break. Lamichael James or Lamaar Miller. Scott could still share some time untill their pick gets comfortable and can take over the starting role.

Second Round:
The Bengals OL has been better than expected this year. With the exception of Nate Livings. He was a good filler for this year but need to be replaced. That would give Andy some more time to work his magic.

Feel free to post yours for your team.

Here is another option I know wouldn't happen but I would like Wink

Trade up both first round picks and get Trent Richardson. He and RG3 are my favorite prospects in the Draft, and I would love to have Trent here.
We desperately need a true left tackle, one that can dominate. Whitworth can move to LG where he won't get worked by top pass rushers and Livings can go away or play the utility lineman. I think they can find value at rb in the 2nd - 3rd rounds, and the secondary too.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Texans:

1.) Another WR. Andre is reverting to his early years of being hurt often.
2.) WR again. Jacoby is ok for kickoffs, but lets leave it at that.

"That's all I have to say about that"
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

In the first round the Seahawks need to take a pass rushing outside backer like Zach Brown or Courtney Upshaw. In round 2, they should draft Ryan Tannehill to replace T-Joke. In rounds 3 and 4, they should add depth to the o-line and d-line.

(12-28-2011, 03:38 PM)ked9918 Wrote: Well if Jim Irsay finds half a brain the jags will beat my colts and we will have the #1 overall pick. I dont understand what is wrong with the colts, when were 14-0 we dont try to go undefeated and we sit our starters. but when were 0-13 we have to win games. it makes no business since what so ever and if we lose luck it will ruin our franchise for 10 yrs.
1st Round-ANDREW LUCK (sits for 2-3 yrs until peyton retires)
2nd Round- Corner (we need serious secondary help)
3rd Round- Safety
4th Round- Fullback ( i like the I-Formation with Donald Brown)
and i dont even care after that because if we dont resign Wayne, Freeney, Mathis, and Addai we are in trouble anyways.
I totally agree.what are they thinking?

49ers.
1st- WR
2nd-CB
3rd-WR
4th-RB
5th-OL/DL
6th-OL/DL/RB
7th-CB/S
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(12-28-2011, 08:53 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: We desperately need a true left tackle, one that can dominate. Whitworth can move to LG where he won't get worked by top pass rushers and Livings can go away or play the utility lineman. I think they can find value at rb in the 2nd - 3rd rounds, and the secondary too.
I agree, Whitworth is big enough to move to LG. I'll put it this way, we need a lineman.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Packers 1st round...need an interior pass rusher to replace Cullen Jenkins. We clearly miss him this year because he is about the only part of last year's defense that isn't there this year and we can't put any pressure on the QB. Ted Thompson made a mistake IMO by letting him go. His play made the guys around him much better and more effective. Mike Neal was supposed to be the answer, but right now he reminds me a lot of Justin Harrell.

2nd round...O-Lineman. Could either go with a G/C or a T here. With Sherrod's injury and Clifton's uncertainty after this year, we need another solid lineman. Could help the running game out as well.

3rd round...DB. Woodson is getting up in age, not sure if Collins will play again after his neck injury and I'm not overly impressed with Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Davon House, and M.D. Jennings as the primary backups behind Shields, Williams, Peprah, and Burnett.

4th round...WR. Sad to say, but Driver is getting old and you never know what can happen in the offseason. Tori Gurley will get his shot in camp and could make a great push for a spot on the active roster, but there's nothing wrong with some competition.

5th round...QB. No clue if Flynn will be back as the backup. Graham Harrell has looked good at times, but you never know.

6th round...O lineman. Injuries can pile up fast, so it wouldn't hurt to have another guy who can spend some time on the practice squad in case he is needed late in the season.

7th round...LB. I think our outside linebackers are a pretty good group. Matthews is a beast and you can get a nice rotation going on the other side with Walden, So'Oto, and Zombo. Getting a good interior pass rushing lineman will help out the OLB's greatly. Bring in a 7th round guy who has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Players like that who are hungry can wind up being scary-good.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Steelers.

I think we still need another good OL. Maybe 2. And I want us to draft a power back. i want michael bush and lagarett blount but neither of those happened. I just dont think mendy knows what he wants to be. He tries to hard and I want another back to be with him who is truly a power runner
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS