`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New PC and it's gonna be expensive. :-(

RE: New PC and it's gonna be expensive. :-(
(12-25-2011, 11:04 PM)rocknandrew Wrote: Very cool!
I'm not an expert when it comes to vintage, but the Faber looks different, as in the ink/printing. The red looks almost 'comic-book' like? Not sure, maybe I'm just seeing things hah.
Nope, you're not seeing things. That's the look of the 1921 W515 set. They are all like that. I have a Homerun Baker from the same set that looks even MORE "comic book like". :-)

Also Wayne- Felsch doesn't have a T206 card unfortunately, he didn't have a card until 1916. :-(

And Chase was linked to the Black Sox, but effectively already blackballed by that time. And I don't think his involvement was ever proven was it? Maybe it was and I should read that link first... haha

If I decide to do the white border set itll be very expensive as well ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Haha yeah- good luck with the Wagner. :-)

(12-26-2011, 12:54 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Haha yeah- good luck with the Wagner. :-)
I think ill be fine with getting a graded 10 reprint lol...never know though I live in pittsburgh so maybe an old lady will walk into the shop with one by accident saying it have been in her attic since she was little
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I think you might as well start buying lotto tickets, you will have better odds!

(12-26-2011, 12:43 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Nope, you're not seeing things. That's the look of the 1921 W515 set. They are all like that. I have a Homerun Baker from the same set that looks even MORE "comic book like". :-)
Interesting, you learn something new every day. Once again good luck with your collection!