`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Loaders / Magnet Cases

Top Loaders / Magnet Cases
Where is a good place to buy these online? I need a ton, and like to keep all my semi valuable / Pc cards in a Magnetic case, as i like the way they display. MY LCS has a few in but wont get another shipment for a while, and dont want to roll in and buy them out, lol.

Also, anyone know specifics on sizes to order? Even new age base cards wont fit in the walmart thin ones.

RE: Top Loaders / Magnet Cases
Dave and Adams. Or check out a guy on here named eleven77. Or something like that

Edit: I agree buy from your LCs first if they don't have any then go elsewhere.

blowoutcards.com also

Buy them from your LCS, I am sure he would rather sell them all to you than to leave them sitting on a shelf in hopes that someone else might buy them. Having sold all of your stock is a good problem to have for a small business
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(12-20-2011, 12:19 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Buy them from your LCS, I am sure he would rather sell them all to you than to leave them sitting on a shelf in hopes that someone else might buy them. Having sold all of your stock is a good problem to have for a small business
+1. The only supplies my LCS doesn't carry are decent storage boxes. My top loaders, penny sleeves, etc. come from there. It also gives me an excuse to swing by there, chat, and pick up a random pack or two.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

hit the bay, cheapest around
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

bcwsupplies.com is good too.

(12-20-2011, 12:19 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Buy them from your LCS, I am sure he would rather sell them all to you than to leave them sitting on a shelf in hopes that someone else might buy them. Having sold all of your stock is a good problem to have for a small business
+1 and not to mention shipping cost will eat you up.

+1

exactly... Tell them to order you a case and you want their best price. We dealers are always happy to make these types of orders as we are buying it with your money and make some money on the side without putting out any of our own money.

Myself, I charge 10% for my regulars. They get a great deal and I keep them happy.... Works wonderfully for both sides.