`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE
12-12-2011, 11:40 PM
RE: How many of you have contacted your PC player?
My uncle used to be real good friends with polamalu. Before he became a national superstar...back in 2003-2005 they hung out everyday and he actually came to all my little league games back then...his rookie real he wasnt recognized as much but he still stood out behind the dugout off to the side so he didnt get too much attention. It was just awesome...I got to be on the field for training camp for a couple years and have gloves and I actually won his rookie year practice jersey...he wore number 42 in camp that year...has to be pretty rare ha. My best memory with troy was at mini camp after practice was done for the night. Troy myself my uncle and troy now wife but they gf went to taco bell at like 1 am and he pounded burritos and nachos like it was job...you wouldnt think a crazy fit athlete would be eating tons of crappy fast food during training ha. Back then he roomed with Ike taylor and before he roomed with troy Ike had never used hot sauce. If you now steelers his nickname is now Ike "hotsauce" taylor. And thats because he puts it on everything. I met alot of the steelers that year and it was pretty cool. I dont really collect any steelers though. My dad was also the Pittsburgh rep for upper deck for a few years so I met Big ben, franco, L.c greenwood, willie parker and a bunch of penguins. Wish I had got some autos! But I was perfectly fine just meeting the guys

[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many of you have contacted your PC player? - chads-cards - 12-12-2011 11:40 PM