`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New week and looking to kick it off w/some more trading

RE: New week and looking to kick it off w/some more trading
Some will be going in password protected folder. Some I've posted and some are incoming. Pace has picked up somewhat but not on here as much unfortunately. Usual back and forth then when I do say I'll trade down member doesn't want to trade up. Can't win for losing sometimes but it is what it is
(12-12-2011, 10:33 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Made a great trade this weekend. Hope to have my new yummy in hand by the new year! Can't wait to see what you got!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

morning to all
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

pms returned
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr

Morning to all
My Flickr

Pms and offers returned
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr

Check my org, Interested in the following

2011 Absolute Mark Ingram Rookie Premiere Materials Jumbo Jsy RC Auto #d 10/25
2011 Elite Julio Jones TOTC RC Auto #d 74/199
2011 Finest Julio Jones 2 Clr RC Auto Patch #d 62/100

[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

pm sent your way
(12-14-2011, 04:47 PM)drew1473 Wrote: Check my org, Interested in the following

2011 Absolute Mark Ingram Rookie Premiere Materials Jumbo Jsy RC Auto #d 10/25
2011 Elite Julio Jones TOTC RC Auto #d 74/199
2011 Finest Julio Jones 2 Clr RC Auto Patch #d 62/100
My Flickr