`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Blaster

2011 Bowman Chrome Blaster
I stopped by Target today and decided to pick up a blaster since it's been a few months since I've busted any packs. I told myself I'd be happy just pulling a couple of Astros cards. I pulled a couple of Astros and then some.

Base:
Danny Espinosa RC
Andrew Cashner RC
Buster Posey
Adam Jones
Danny Valencia
Austin Jackson
Mark Teixeira
David Wright
Alfonso Soriano
Carlos Gonzalez
Ryan Howard

Bowman Chrome Prospects:
Tommy Shirley (Astros)
J.C. Ramirez
Scott Maine
Chris Carpenter
Jordany Valdespin
Brock Holt

[Image: MannyFuture.jpg]
Manny Banuelos Chrome Throwback
Christian Colon Bowman's Best

[Image: Diecut.jpg]
Delino DeShields Jr. Die Cut
Grant Green Die Cut
Peter Tago Die Cut (This one looks different than the other two. It has little circles throughout it.)

[Image: Cutter.jpg]
Cutter Dykstra Purple 241/799

Now for the "big hit" of the blaster which I was pretty excited to get....

[Image: Manny.jpg]
Manny Banuelos base auto!!!

All are for trade except for the two Astros, not that anyone would want those, ha.

*I also apologize for the photo quality as it's from my iPhone. The scanner is still down at the other house so they'll have to do for now. Also, I rotated the die cut photo numerous times but Photobucket's link stays the same so you may have to turn your head or look at my bucket.*
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Blaster
Nice pulls! Check me for the Banuelos auto.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

i would like a shot at the banuelos auto as well. check out my organization. i believe that i have some astros.
if interested, i have some nolan ryans as well in there

I believe that die cut is a microfractor or something like that. Could be a fusion fractor also. Sweet hit in a blaster!

(11-29-2011, 09:26 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I believe that die cut is a microfractor or something like that. Could be a fusion fractor also. Sweet hit in a blaster!
Thanks for explaining that. This is my first time with Bowman Chrome so I don't know all about it yet.
(11-29-2011, 05:37 PM)ja1091 Wrote: Nice pulls! Check me for the Banuelos auto.
I didn't really see anything I could use but thanks for the interest.
(11-29-2011, 06:47 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: i would like a shot at the banuelos auto as well. check out my organization. i believe that i have some astros.
if interested, i have some nolan ryans as well in there
I saw a couple of autos from Astros prospects I'd be interested in. I'll send you an offer and you can let me know what you think.

The Fusion fractor is not that . There would be numbering on it. The one you have is not rare.
Just a tad harder to pull than the regular die-cuts.

(11-29-2011, 11:29 PM)thj0011 Wrote: Thanks for explaining that. This is my first time with Bowman Chrome so I don't know all about it yet.

I didn't really see anything I could use but thanks for the interest.

I saw a couple of autos from Astros prospects I'd be interested in. I'll send you an offer and you can let me know what you think.
great!! let me know!!

check me for the banalous cards if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

That's hilarious. My blaster gave the exact same cards, minus the autograph. Since you're an Astros fan, I'm assuming you're from Houston (as am I). It makes me wonder if the same "drops" are more available in certain areas....

(12-01-2011, 05:37 AM)ldismuke Wrote: That's hilarious. My blaster gave the exact same cards, minus the autograph. Since you're an Astros fan, I'm assuming you're from Houston (as am I). It makes me wonder if the same "drops" are more available in certain areas....
I thought the same thing when I bought a blaster of Topps S1 and got the Hunter Pence replica patch thing they come with. I was like, "what are the odds that the one box I pick actually has an Astro in it?" Who knows? ha.