`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini is a straight joke, I am done...

RE: Panini is a straight joke, I am done...
To me it just seems like its Panini. Topps seems to do ok. A $100 box of Finest gave me its value and then some. If Panini cant get the autos to put into the actual product then they need to lower the hit count and lower the box price. People say the masses are screaming for more autos and more patches but its counterproductive the way Panini is handling it. I personally would rather pay $50 for a box of Certified and only get 1 or 2 hits that are actually in the box then pay $100 for the same 1 to 2 hits and one be missing and the 4th hit is a redemption. Topps Chrome is a perfect example - $100 for a box with ONE auto. Sells VERY well. No redemptions (That I know of) yet it flies off the shelves - why? Because Topps is inventive and load their boxes up with quality players for the most part and puts inserts in every pack so you actually get $100 worth of product and not $10 worth thats in a Panini box. Hell Panini already has 17 1/1's of every player in any particular product, why not remove a redemption and make 2 or 3 more 1/1's in their place lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panini is a straight joke, I am done... - by branesergen - 11-27-2011, 02:12 AM