`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
life just threw me a curveball :( update

RE: life just threw me a curveball :(
bro, i lost my oldest dog a year ago next month....I stlll cry thinking about him....he's was my little 8.6 lb baby....i totally relate so i feel your pain...hope you have good news
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I just went through putting my 2 dogs down within a couple months of each other. I will keep Sam and your family in my prayers. BTW that is one awesome looking dog!

Sorry to hear that bud, my grandmother just lost her dog a few months back to cancer. We will be praying for you
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I have such a soft spot for dogs. Espically when they get sick. I hope things go well, your pup has my prayers.

Its amazing how such a stupid animal can effect the lives of those around. When you step back and look at how stupid it is to cry over a dog, but when it happens to you and your dog, its awful. Just sucks the life out of you. It truley is amazing how much better a dog can make your life. A true best friend.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(11-04-2011, 05:25 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I have such a soft spot for dogs. Espically when they get sick. I hope things go well, your pup has my prayers.

Its amazing how such a stupid animal can effect the lives of those around. When you step back and look at how stupid it is to cry over a dog, but when it happens to you and your dog, its awful. Just sucks the life out of you. It truley is amazing how much better a dog can make your life. A true best friend.
Honestly I can go to a funeral for a great uncle or family friend or something else along those lines and get through it fine and understand everything but then lose a dog and be messed up for weeks. Its crazy how different it is without them. It took us a full year until we went and adopted a new dog.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

My wife and I are dog lovers, so we wish you and your family the best! I hate to see dogs or any animals get sick. Hope he/she gets better!
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

I love my chihuahuas and really couldnt imagine life without em. I feel for you man, and i will hold sam in my prayers for you. This reminds me of one of my favorite all time movies btw, marley and me. Great movie
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Hey I am sorry to hear that p18 I hope all is well I hope the news is good. My dog actually was supposed to have a form of cancer but it turned out just allergies. Hope you get that kind of news for Sam looks like a great dog and will be in our prayers!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I hope he is doing ok... Our 15 year old pug was put down a few months ago, he was struggling just to walk, it was his time, but we miss him so much... It near killed me to put him to sleep... Greatest dog ever... We have a 2 year old French bulldog/pug mix, and just adopted a chihauwa/weenie dog mix, and even though I miss my pug so much... They being us joy... Hang in there... It will be ok...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(11-04-2011, 07:35 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I hope he is doing ok... Our 15 year old pug was put down a few months ago, he was struggling just to walk, it was his time, but we miss him so much... It near killed me to put him to sleep... Greatest dog ever... We have a 2 year old French bulldog/pug mix, and just adopted a chihauwa/weenie dog mix, and even though I miss my pug so much... They being us joy... Hang in there... It will be ok...
yeah we adopted a pit about a few months ago..even hough she will never fill the void completly its nice giving nother dog a good home
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS