Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registry error

Registry error
"An error occurred while looking up serial number: 6234018, please try again"

Trying to add a 1981 Topps Rickey Henderson to my player registry and I get that error. Help please!

link to my registry:
http://www.beckett.com/estore/registry/m...Id=2282364

RE: Registry error
(10-27-2011, 05:44 AM)tiger8mush2 Wrote: "An error occurred while looking up serial number: 6234018, please try again"

Trying to add a 1981 Topps Rickey Henderson to my player registry and I get that error. Help please!

link to my registry:
http://www.beckett.com/estore/registry/m...Id=2282364
It happens from time to time.

My advice:

Double check the Beckett Serial Number and make sure that the Beckett Serial Number that you're typing in matches the Beckett Serial Number of the card.

Get in contact with a MOD (Moderator). Jeff is a really great one!! His UserName is: jeffv96masters

I hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-27-2011, 08:34 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: It happens from time to time.

My advice:

Double check the Beckett Serial Number and make sure that the Beckett Serial Number that you're typing in matches the Beckett Serial Number of the card.

Get in contact with a MOD (Moderator). Jeff is a really great one!! His UserName is: jeffv96masters

I hope that this helps.
I Nolan, thanks for the advice. I've emailed Jeff but no reply yet. Perhaps he's away this week. I'll try him again next week Smile

i haven't been able to add cards for about 2 weeks now. i can look up cards without issues, but get the same error every time i try to add

(10-30-2011, 10:23 AM)lane2800 Wrote: i haven't been able to add cards for about 2 weeks now. i can look up cards without issues, but get the same error every time i try to add
Funny you mention that, cuz I just tried to re-add a BGS 8 that was in my registry before but it gives me the same exact error as I get when I try to add the new BGS 9.5 that replaces it. So it seems its something with the registry in general, not just my cards Sad

(10-30-2011, 10:36 AM)tiger8mush2 Wrote: Funny you mention that, cuz I just tried to re-add a BGS 8 that was in my registry before but it gives me the same exact error as I get when I try to add the new BGS 9.5 that replaces it. So it seems its something with the registry in general, not just my cards Sad
I cannot add cards either...
[Image: signaturebeckettoctfinal.jpg]