`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4 Average
1/1s..lets see em!!...put them in a special place..HERE

RE: 1/1s..lets see em!!...put them in a special place..HERE
The DeMarco card clearly says 'Player-Worn'. That most likely means it was semi-worn at the RPM event before he even suited up in practice for the Cowboys.
I don't think that was nearly as prominent of an event as when Keary was drafted. These player-worn AND event-worn MEM cards are completely ruining the hobby. Collectors want actual Game-Used JSY pieces/swatches and patches. A patch taken from a JSY that was just worn for photographs is not as special as a patch from a jersey that was worn in a game (or even in practice)!

PW and EW JSY swatches and patches are really annoying to me. I don't mean to rile anyone up, but that really is taking all significance of "GU's" out of the equation now.
Sorry if I PO'd anyone. I guess I should say that it is only MY opinion! I am really tired of non-GU'd JSY cards. As if the JSY cards weren't getting bad enough b/c of single color PRIME cards, now we have B.A. logo cards, BUT they are mostly from EW JSY's.

Again, I really hope I am not making anyone get PO'd at me. I was only stating my opinion and I think there are many others that agree with what I stated in some way or another!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/1s..lets see em!!...put them in a special place..HERE - by spazmatastic - 01-21-2012, 03:10 AM