`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice box of '11 Absolute

RE: Nice box of '11 Absolute
Congrats Gonzo!!!! Those are some nasty hits my friend!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

sweet box!!

What a sweet Gabbert. This is definitely looking like one of the stronger products of the year. I cant get enough of this stuff
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

Well done brother! not bad looking this year either.. you got some love from that box
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Hey Gonz, Was it you or your brother that said you have a Sweet Spot Pigskin auto of LaMarr Woodley? Maybe it was neither of you. If it was I'll be at Trade night this time around, maybe we can work some cash into a deal or something, unless I pull something sick nasty that night of course.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-20-2011, 10:25 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: They're $40 a pack, $155 a box. Pat told me Certified got pushed back until November 9th.
Got a box for $145 (cash no tax) at my lcs... so pretty good deal I guess. Will post results a little bit later.

Congrats on nice break.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(10-24-2011, 11:28 AM)kennycooks Wrote: Hey Gonz, Was it you or your brother that said you have a Sweet Spot Pigskin auto of LaMarr Woodley? Maybe it was neither of you. If it was I'll be at Trade night this time around, maybe we can work some cash into a deal or something, unless I pull something sick nasty that night of course.
It must be Jeff. I still have your Greenwood, and a couple from Jeff too. I'll see you there!

(10-24-2011, 04:05 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Got a box for $145 (cash no tax) at my lcs... so pretty good deal I guess. Will post results a little bit later.

Congrats on nice break.
Thanks! Some products the lcs does "first batch special" price with. Usually the big sellers, Absolute, Certified, Chrome, TTT, SPA and Contenders. Those are the ones they pick up at least 2 cases of. Most of the time, the price is really close to online stores + shipping. Just like boots, motorcycles, beer, etc.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(10-24-2011, 04:10 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks! Some products the lcs does "first batch special" price with. Usually the big sellers, Absolute, Certified, Chrome, TTT, SPA and Contenders. Those are the ones they pick up at least 2 cases of. Most of the time, the price is really close to online stores + shipping. Just like boots, motorcycles, beer, etc.
And on some products they raise the price 2 or 3 times based on demand. Sad I think by and large it is cheaper to buy online. But of course that doesn't come with free pizza and trade night tickets Wink
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/